Site PolicyThe purpose of this website is to provide basic information about the Masason Foundation (the “Foundation”) and its activities. The terms and conditions for using this website are provided below. Please read them carefully and use this website only if you agree to them. Please note that the content or information on this website, or its URL may be changed or discontinued without prior notice.
Cautions and DisclaimerWhile the Foundation takes great care to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and useful, it does not guarantee its accuracy or safety. Please note that the Foundation shall also not be liable for any damage, loss, or trouble arising from the use of this website. Links and banners on this website may direct you to other sites. However, the Foundation does not take responsibility for the authenticity of the content on those sites. The information provided on this website is to be used at the user’s own discretion and risk.
Copyrights of this WebsiteAll documents, photographs, illustrations, videos, software and other content provided on this website are protected by copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, and other rights held by the Foundation and third parties. Unauthorized duplication or reproduction of any content on this website without the prior consent of the Foundation or the rights holders is prohibited. However, if there are any individual conditions, such conditions shall prevail.
Regarding linksIn principle, it is not necessary to contact us for using a link to this website. However, we reserve the right to refuse the use of links, including on sites with the following types of content. Please ensure that you address our requests to modify or remove links.
- Websites with content intended to defame or discredit other companies (or persons) or organizations
- Websites with adult content
- Websites with content that violates public order and morals
- Websites with illegal or potentially illegal content
- Websites involved in illegal or potentially illegal activities
- Sites that may mislead third parties by displaying this website in frames or by other means that make the identity of this website unclear